Mold Inspection Air Testing Company in Los Angeles Ventura County
Having a Mold Inspection Air Testing Company in Los Angeles Ventura County come out for an inspection is very common, and necessary, in our climate mold problems can arise quickly resulting in serious health problems. If you have a family, you’re elderly, have employees that are experiencing upper respiratory problems, and you suspect mold is the cause, then mold inspection should be performed to keep yourself, employees, and loved ones in a healthy environment. In most cases Mold Inspection is a fast procedure and lab results come quickly so the situation can be treated as fast as possible. Mold contamination can result in very serious health issues, if you suspect mold call ASAP. We are a centrally located Mold Inspection Air Testing Company in Los Angeles Ventura County with a quick turnaround on reporting.
In our indoor environments there is major health concern when it comes to Mold. Mold is classified as part of the kingdom of fungi, (its not plant or animal but a both) and their role is that of decomposer, breaking down dead organic matter like fallen trees and dead leaves. There’s thousands of species of molds, and mold is present everywhere. Molds reproduce by means of tiny spores, which will grow anywhere there is moisture, food or organic materials such as paper, wood, cellulose, oxygen etc. Contact AIS today your local Mold Inspection Air Testing Company in Los Angeles Ventura County.
Why Test for Mold
1. With the naked eye a Mold specialist cannot reliably identify a mold genus or mold species growing on a building, only a lab analysis can determine what type of mold is present. Some molds are considered non pathogenic (no known health effects), and can be easily removed with the right cleaning product.
2. Hiring a Mold Inspection Air Testing Company in Los Angeles Ventura County such as Affordable Inspection Services, Inc. for pre-screening a home for mold is not expensive, at least when comparing it to the cost of delayed repairs or health care that may be required if mold is not identified and properly remediated.
3. Mold spores in the air can be allergenic or toxic, even when mold is dead. Testing is the only way to determine if and what types of toxic mold spores exist.
4. By hiring an independent Mold Inspection Air Testing Company in Los Angeles Ventura County like AIS, there’s not a conflict of interest in the remediation. As an independent mold inspector, Affordable Inspection Services, Inc. will accurately report the scope of the remediation, we have no incentive to enlarge the project for profit like a contractor who does their own inspections might do.
Why do Clearance Testing
When Mold remediation is complete, contact Affordable Inspection Services, Inc. to conduct a Mold Clearance Test. This inspection protects you from incomplete remediation and provides you with documentation that the mold remediation was performed properly. Some advantages of a mold clearance are listed below;
- Verifies boundaries of the mold remediation, that the contractor remediated all accessible molds in the containment area.
- Verifies no visible cross contamination of mold debris from inside of the containment area by inspecting the integrity of the containment boundaries.
- Verifies quality of cleanliness of the mold remediation by inspecting for any remaining water stains, water damage, elevated moisture, and of course visible molds.
- Verifies air quality inside of the containment is acceptable prior to removal by taking mold samples of the air prior to authorizing removal of the containment.